Careers at Northstar
CDL Hazmat Drivers
A great company seeking drivers, Northstar Chemical has local driving positions available in Modesto and Santa Fe Springs, CA along with Sherwood, OR, and Tacoma, WA locations.
We offer a top-notch work environment, excellent hourly pay (plus overtime), and great benefits, including:
- Overtime earned daily after 8 hours
- $100,000 / Year potential, 401K, and generous profit sharing
- Dental, life, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations, benefits within 30 days of hire
- Routine work schedule M-F in local delivery area, drivers typically home every night and most weekends
- Paid training and orientation
- Driver Referral Program
- Technical training provided in equipment and maintenance
- Newer power units and equipment (tractors < 7 years old)
- Company-provided uniforms
- Good, effective, and comfortable PPE provided to employees at no cost
- Work environment with collaboration between drivers, dispatcher, customer service personnel, and yard operators to deliver safety, customer service, increased productivity, and effective problem solving
- Come work with people that care
- Valid CDL Class A
- Hazmat & Tanker endorsements
- DOT Qualified – drug/alcohol
- 12 months recent class A equivalent driving experience on a full-time work basis.
- Clean DMVR
- Minimum of 23 years old
- TWIC Card
- Hazmat Training/Experience
Experience in making LTL liquid deliveries
In a high-turnover industry, most of our drivers stay with us for years. We provide a very competitive salary for experienced drivers.
If you are interested in applying for a delivery specialist/driver job with Northstar Chemical, please fill out the inquiry form below.
Other Careers at Northstar
We also often have openings for the following positions. If you are currently seeking employment, please complete the form below.
- Customer Service
- Technical Service Rep
- Yard Personnel